This project involves an analysis of the Asian company, Toyota, in relation to the political and economic integration of Asia to the global economy. The objective is to showcase learnings about this company’s strategy of going global
This project involves an analysis of the Asian company, Toyota, in relation to the political and the economic integration of Asia to the global economy. The objective is to showcase learnings about this company’s strategy of going global.
Final Research Paper Format
- About 12-14 pages
- Double spaced
- Should persuasively argue and reason half a dozen major points.
- Include critical insights, analysis, and recommendations for this company
Include the following:
- A short introduction of the company? Why does this company want to globalize?
- What are the most important issues/challenges that confront the company when starting business in the US or in Europe?
- What is your analysis of these issues?
- You can start with SWOT/PESTEL.
- You should use Michael Porter’s Five forces analysis as a framework for analyzing the level of competition within an industry.
- You may also need Michael Porter’s Diamond Model of National Advantages to help understand the competitive advantage nations possess due to certain factors available to them, and to explain how governments can act as catalysts to improve a country’s position in a globally competitive economic environment.
- What, exactly, should the company (case protagonists) do? Recommend an explicit, feasible plan of action that will improve the company’s competitive position and/or outcomes.