Please write a 2-3 page paper (times new roman, double spaced, APA) based on the following questions:
1. In your opinion, what are the top three necessary characteristics and/or skills that equity leaders must possess to lead change?
2. Given how isms’ are imbedded in communal socialization and institutions, what is the importance of self-reflection and self-awareness in social equity leadership development?
3. Why is it important for equity leaders to look at their organization’s policies, practices and programs with a lens broader than their own culture and lived experiences? What are the advantages and disadvantages of lived experience and learned expertise in equity leadership development?
4. Is leadership diversity across several demographic dimensions necessary for leading equity change?
5. How can the implementation of cultural competency standards as a part of equitable policy design guide decision-making in leadership?
6. Why are “echo chambers” (an environment in which a person encounters only beliefs or opinions that coincide with their own, so that their existing views are reinforced and alternative ideas are not considered) harmful to equity leadership and what are the benefits of alternative convenings such as “communities of practice” (structures for learning for communities who share similar work and have similar goals, experiences and challenges, who through dialogue and “consultancy protocols” share their most challenging problems of practice and engage in collaborative problem-solving) on leadership development?