Here in, “We” is used to broadly refer to the Scholarfront team; in other words, the operators of this website. “You” is used in this context to refer to the customer, who seeks our services, from our website, https://scholarfront.com, including other sites that we own and operate.
Your privacy is important to us. It is Scholar Front’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://scholarfront.com, and other sites we own and operate.
While this is so,
- We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, Only with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
- We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
- You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
- Data submitted on this site is not used for any other purposes, except to provide you with desirable services, as you may request.
We do not for any reason re-use, submit, or copy research papers that have been purchased by our students, for provision of our services to other students. We comprehend the importance of your education, and shall by no means engage in activities that may put the same at risk, without your prior knowledge, or consent.
Your Information is safe with us. Our systems are hosted independently, and we answer to no jurisdiction or institution. For that reason, you may trust us 🙂
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
This policy is effective as of 7 September 2016.