. Your abstract needs to summarize the journal article. This is NOT an opinion paper; therefore, you do not need to state your opinion at any point about the article or any statements in it.
Your abstract needs to follow the following format:
1. The article needs to be cited using APA style.
2. Your abstract needs to be single spaced.
3. Your abstract needs to have 1” margins on each side.
4. Your abstract should use the Times New Roman font, size 10-12.
5. Your abstract needs to be a full page, but no more than one page in length.
Your abstract only has two parts
1. First, cite the journal article using APA style.
2. Skip one line space.
3. Begin writing your abstract. You can have as many paragraphs as you like, but there are NO line spaces between paragraphs.
For Abstract #2, you need to identify a journal article from the professional journal titled:
Strategies: A Journal for Sport and Physical Educators.
You can find this journal on the www.shapeamerica.org website or you can search online for “Strategies Journal.” Choose an article whose content is about Movement Education, Movement Experiences, Teaching Skills at the K-6 level, or any topic taught in this class. This article needs to have been published within the last 10 years.