Submit to us a one page summary (in PDF format) which details a plan to integrate **Microsoft Azure Functions^^** into a particular product or tool. Your summary should contain:
– Plans to learn more about the product and how it affects users
– Product changes or additions you believe might be valuable
– Methods for improving the quality of your offering before and after it is released
– Goals to measure the success of what you build
– Risks which might lead to its failure
– Have a thesis. What are the one or two foundational principles which will allow this product to win the market? Know what problem it is solving and for whom.
– Everything is an experiment and a hypothesis. Describe your vision even if it might not end up being correct, but don’t hold it with too much conviction.
– Delivering something quickly builds momentum and teaches us, release a version of your product as quickly as you can.
– Be specific! It’s easy to say that the product should be ‘easier to use’, but if you’ve done your research you should have specific suggestions and theories. Specifics can be argued with and improved, generalities aren’t all that valuable.