a. Introduction -Your introduction should give a brief overview of the topic you are going to discuss. The last sentence of your introduction section should be your thesis statement. Your thesis statement should start with – The purpose of this paper is to…..
b. Body of paper – The body of your paper should organize how you plan to address each required section of the paper. Each supporting item is then broken down into smaller supporting items.
• An overview of the issue
• Why is this issue a concern from a health care economics perspective?
• Who are the major parties involved in this issue?
• Which market forces have an impact on this issue?
• How is demand illustrated in this issue?
• How is supply illustrated in this issue?
• How has the affordable care act impacted this issue?
• How are health disparities demonstrated in this issue?
• How has this issue been improved in other global markets?
• What is your recommendation for making improvements based on economic principles.
c. Conclusion – The conclusion of your paper should summarize your thesis statement and the supporting items discussed in your paper. In this outline, please indicate what you expect the finding to be.
d. References – Provide list of five (5) bibliographic references (using APA format). Your final research paper will require seven (7) bibliographic references. (You may use your textbook as a reference and you should have a minimum of 6 academic outside references including 3 peer-reviewed journal articles