. Identifying the Elements of an Introduction
Go to the Introduction section and identify the elements of the Introduction section as they appear in the selected paper. You may use the following template.
Complete APA Reference of the Paper
2. Identifying the Elements of the Literature Review
Identify the following elements:
1. Complete APA reference of the source.
2. How many references did the scholar use to write the Literature Review section of its paper?
3. In what order is the Literature Review presented? (Chronological, relevance, historical, novelty, etc.) Why does the researcher take this strategy?
4. What is the scholar’s purpose when presenting the Literature Review?
The post Identifying the Elements of an Introduction first appeared on Assignment writing service.