FASB Codification Case
Access the FASB Codification and answer the following:
- Identify the six topical areas where approximately 90 topics are located.
- In the master glossary, determine if the FASB considers options as securities or as cash. Explain your position.
- According to guidance in the Codification, how should one account for the direct and indirect costs of growing crops? In what Codification section did you find this information?
- What two methods are identified in the Codification as appropriate in accounting for long-term construction contracts? Where in the Codification did you find this information?
- add citation and references