Project Charter Development
Prior to beginning work on this assignment,
Carefully review the document, “Project Management Case Study – Logistics Service Improvement Project”
Watch Michael Porter: Why Business Can Be Good at Solving Social Problems
Using the project management case study, develop a project charter (use headings) of three to four pages (no more than four pages). In addition to the course textbook, research two additional resources. In your charter,
· Summarize the project’s scope and limitations.
· Propose a business case for the project.
· Address how the project will enable the corporate strategy.
· Address how the project will apply corporate social responsibility (CSR) values.
· Calculate the Net Present Value (NPV) for the project business case. (Use Microsoft Excel to derive the NPV assuming the data below—submit an Excel spreadsheet as an appendix:
· Purchase price of $400,000.
· One-time project costs total of $100,000 spent in Year 0.
· Net benefits after taxes of $150,000 per year for five years.
· Salvage value for Year 6 and beyond of $400,000.)
· Summarize your results of NPV in the paper and refer to the Appendix.
· Develop a milestone schedule that includes five to seven elements
· Use the case study to derive the milestones. If the case is lacking, feel free to include a solution or milestone that you think Walmart would value.
· Predict the risks, threats, and opportunities of the project.
· Outline resources needed for the project.
· Develop your plan to form a high-performing project team.
· Identify five important groups of stakeholders.
The Project Charter Development paper
· Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style
Must include a separate title page with the following:
· Title of paper
· Student’s name
· Course name and number
· Instructor’s name
· Date submitted
Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph.
The post Identify five important groups of stakeholders. first appeared on Assignment writing service.