Oregon City, OR. / REQ-45176
- In this position, you will be responsible for handling daily tasks and responding to customer needs by phone, email or in person. How do you manage and prioritize unexpected interruptions while ensuring tasks are done timely? Please provide examples from your current or previous experiences.
- The people that APD serves are diverse and have experienced significant trauma in their lives. Tell us about how you would approach individuals who could see you, an Eligibility Worker, as being a barrier to obtaining services they need to survive. Please provide an example.
- Please tell us about a time that you worked with an angry or upset customer. What skills did you use to help resolve the situation? What was the outcome?
- Tell us about a time you were part of a team that shared a high workload and the team was struggling to meet the demand. What did you do to support the team, improve communication, and ensure the daily work demands were completed on time?
- Tell us about a time that you had to make a difficult decision based on policy and/or procedure that you felt may negatively impact the consumer. What tools and materials helped you make that decision? How did you communicate it to the consumer?