Use the template, Worksheet 4.1A – Goals and Objectives in Winning Grants Step by Step to develop goals and objectives by focusing on outcomes. First, develop a general goal for the program, then describe the objectives that tie to that goal. Use one of these tables for each goal you have:
Direction of change
Area of change
Degree of change
Follow this standard form as objective statements are developed: To (direction of change) + (area of change) + (target population) + (degree of change) + (time frame).
As you fill out these Goals and Objective tables, keep the following questions in mind:
1. Are the goals stated as results? Doo they relate to the problem statement? Do they represent the key changes the organization hopes to see?
2. Are the outcome objectives stated as results that relate to a program goal? Are they stepping stones to achieving success (the goal)? Can everyone understand them?
3. Can progress in meeting the objectives be measured and assessed?
4. Do the objectives describe the population and a specific time frame for change?
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
· Research the steps to apply for a grant.
The post HOW TO APPLY FOR A GRANT first appeared on Assignment writing service.