For the research essay, you must use the Toulmin Model of argument and meet the expectations for an undergraduate, degree-level paper.
Include the following:
- An APA style title page.
- 12 point Times New Roman font.
- A minimum of 10 APA style in-text citations. Please note, you must also use a minimum of five sources from the Sheridan online library, cited on an APA style references page.
- 1300 to 1500 words (five to six pages double-spaced), including the references page.
- The formal features of the Toulmin model. The argument must be fully developed and supported, and include opposing viewpoints, and refutations.
- Formal, academic style and writing conventions.