Page 1 of 1
Hooghe, M., Meeusen, C., & Quintelier, E. (2012). The impact of education and Intergroup friendship on the development of Ethnocentrism. a Latent growth curve model analysis of a Five-Year panel study AMONG Belgian LATE ADOLESCENTS. European Sociological Review, 29(6), 1109–1121. https://doi.org/10.1093/esr/jcs086
Jonsson, R. (2014). Boys’ anti-school culture? Narratives and school practices . Anthropology & Education Quarterly, 45(3), 276–292. Retrieved from the AnthroSource database.
Must use the above articles Jonsson is the main article and the paper should be based off of.
In the Final Research Paper, you will
· Describe an aspect of your own culture from an etic (outsider’s) perspective in Part I of the paper.
· Describe an aspect of another culture from an emic (insider’s) perspective in Part II of the paper.
· Apply cultural relativism in order to examine misconceptions about culture that may occur due to ethnocentrism.
· Keep the distinction between cultural relativism and moral relativism in mind as you write your final paper.
· Even if you do not personally agree with a cultural practice, explain how the practice makes sense in its cultural context.
· Avoid opinionated or judgmental language in your paper.
· Analyze your chosen aspect in terms of how it developed as part of a social system within both your culture and another culture.
· Analyze your chosen aspect in terms of its purpose as part of a social system both within your own culture and another culture.
The Final Research Paper
· Must be five to six double-spaced pages in length (excluding title page and references page, meaning it will be seven to eight pages total), and formatted according to APA Style (Links to an external site.) as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA Formatting for Microsoft Word (Links to an external site.) resource.
· Must include a separate title page with the following:
· Title of paper
· Student’s name
· Name of institution (University of Arizona Global Campus)
· Course name and number
· Instructor’s name
· Date submitted
· Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.)resource for additional guidance.
· Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
· For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.) as well as Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.), refer to the Writing Center resources.
· Must include at least one full-text scholarly resource ideally from the University of Arizona Global Campus Library in addition to the textbook, the Miner article, and the article chosen from the List of Topics (Links to an external site.) in Part II of the Week 3 assignment.
· The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.)table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
· To assist you in completing the research required for this assignment, view The University of Arizona Global Campus Library Quick ‘n’ Dirty (Links to an external site.) tutorial, which introduces the University of Arizona Global Campus Library and the research process, and provides some library search tips.
· Must document any information used from sources in APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA: Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.) guide.
· Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center. See the APA: Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the Writing Center for specifications.
The post Ending WS first appeared on Assignment writing service.
Text or Whatsapp Olivia at +1 (307) 209-4351
Page 1 of 1
Let your paper be done by an expert
Custom Essay Writing Service
Our custom essay writing service has already gained a positive reputation in this business field. Understandably so, all custom papers produced by our academic writers are individually crafted from scratch and written according to all your instructions and requirements. We offer Havard, APA, MLA, or Chicago style papers in more than 70 disciplines. With our writing service, you can get quality custom essays, as well as a dissertation, a research paper, or term papers for an affordable price. Any paper will be written on time for a cheap price.
Professional Essay writing service
When professional help in completing any kind of homework is all you need, scholarfront.com is the right place to get it. We guarantee you help in all kinds of academia, including essay, coursework, research, or term paper help etc., it is no problem for us. With our cheap essay writing service, you can be sure to get credible academic aid for a reasonable price, as the name of our website suggests. For years, we have been providing online custom writing assistance to students from countries all over the world, including the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, Italy, New Zealand, China, and Japan.