This week you will submit the final draft of your term paper. Your term paper should:
· Discuss the technical aspects of your topic in general terms.
· Discuss the public policy debates relevant to the topic you choose. This section should cover arguments that favor and oppose the use of the techniques or products.
· Express your personal opinion regarding the topic’s importance and the validity of the pro and con arguments.
Your submission must include:
· A title page
· The body of the paper, which includes 4–6 content pages of a professionally written text
· At least three references from textbooks, websites, and articles that provide adequate justification and support your claim
· Subheadings (technical aspects, public policy, and personal opinion/conclusion)
· Appropriate in-text citations throughout the paper
· A reference list with only the sources used in the body of the paper (All sources should be less than five years old unless recent research is not available, and at least one reference must be a peer-reviewed article from a professional journal. Do not use Wikipedia or an encyclopedia as they are not considered reliable academic sources and will not be accepted.)
· APA style formatting throughout your paper
Review the rubric for specific grading criteria.
Signature Assignment Final Paper
Signature Assignment Final Paper
Contentview longer description
60 to >47.4 ptsPaper demonstrates that the author fully understands and has applied course concepts. Paper includes several high quality, thought- provoking ideas. Topic is focused narrowly enough for the scope of the assignment.47.4 to >35.4 ptsPaper does not demonstrate that the author fully understands and has applied course concepts. Paper includes few, if any, thought-provoking ideas or unique insights to the discussion. Topic is not focused narrowly enough for the scope of the assignment.35.4 to >0 ptsThe paper indicates no understanding of the concepts in the course. The paper lacks any exploration of the subject by the author. The topic is unclear or too broad for the scope of the assignment.
/ 60 pts
Organization/<br>Cohesivenessview longer description
24 to >18.96 ptsConnections among subtopics and the thesis/topic are clear without being repetitive or redundant. Concluding remarks demonstrate analysis and synthesis of ideas. Writing and integration of source materials is eloquent and skillful.18.96 to >14.16 ptsConnections among subtopics are missing or forced. Conclusion is unclear or disconnected from the topic. Writing and integration of source materials is awkward or confusing.14.16 to >0 ptsConnections among subtopics are missing. Subtopics are not presented. Conclusion is missing or disconnected from the topic. Writing lacks skill. Sources are not present.
/ 24 pts
Supporting Evidence/Researchview longer description
24 to >18.96 ptsThree or more appropriate sources are completely and eloquently integrated throughout the paper. At least one source is from credible, scholarly, peer-reviewed materials. Detailed, meaningful quotations and paraphrases aptly and accurately support the topic.18.96 to >14.16 ptsFewer than three appropriate sources are used. At least one source is from credible, scholarly, peer-reviewed materials. Quotations and paraphrases are lacking or do not support several subtopics.14.16 to >0 ptsSources are missing. Paper lacks quotations and paraphrases.
/ 24 pts
Mechanics and APA Formattingview longer description
12 to >9.48 ptsThe assignment consistently follows current APA style format and is free from errors in formatting, citation, and references. No grammatical, spelling, or punctuation errors. All sources are cited and referenced correctly.9.48 to >7.08 ptsThe assignment does not follow current APA style format and/or has many grammatical, spelling, or punctuation errors. Many sources are cited and referenced incorrectly, or citations and references are missing where needed.7.08 to >0 ptsNo attempt to follow APA style format is indicated. Sources are not used and/or there is no reference page. Mechanical errors significantly interfere with the readability of the paper.
The post Discuss the public policy debates relevant to the topic you choose. This section should cover arguments that favor and oppose the use of the techniques or products. first appeared on Assignment writing service.