Each discussion answer all of the following questions in a post of 5-7 sentences
“How you do anything is how you do everything.”– T. Harv Eker (from Secrets of the Millionaire Mind)
1. Discuss the Eker quote (see above) as it pertains to your professional experience and the material for Week 2.
2. How important is using correct grammar, spelling and punctuation in business communication, including emails? Do you check for correctness before you send an email (or text)?
1. This quarter we will study business formatting in emails, letters, reports, and slides. Explain how much format matters or changes when you connect with different business audiences.
2. Think of a time when the way a workplace message was delivered to you made a difference. What were your message expectations and how were you influenced by the way the information was delivered?
1. Locate a recent bad-news message published by a news organization (not Facebook posts or messages on social media) and share the article link in your original post. Give 3-4 main points from the message and explain whether the author delivers the bad news effectively.
2. List 2-3 change(s) you would make if you were required to deliver the same message to someone else.
The post Discuss the Eker quote (see above) as it pertains to your professional experience and the material for Week 2. first appeared on Assignment writing service.