All our Essay orders are Original, and are written from scratch. Try us today at 30% off

Discuss Return on Equity for CPK if; Debt/Total Equity Capital Ratio was 10%; Debt/Total Equity Capital Ratio was 20%; and Debt/Total Equity Capital Ratio was 30%.

Want answers to the assignment Below?

Text or Whatsapp Olivia at +1 (307) 209-4351


 

WILMINGTON UNIVERSITY

Advanced Financial Analysis

MBA 7294

Week #3 Case Study – California Pizza Kitchen

COURSE TITLE:

COURSE NUMBER:

Case Study Questions:

1. Summarize the Modigiani-Miller (1958) capital structure irrelevance propositions and the concept

of debt tax shields.

a. Discuss optimal capital structure as described within Capital Structure Theory: A Current

Perspective

b. Summarize the critiques of the Modigiani-Miller capital structure approach as described

within Capital Structure Theory: A Current Perspective

2. Utilizing case data from Figure 9 answer the following questions

a. If CPK’s Debt/Total Equity Capital Ratio was 10%;

i. What would be CPK’s Return on Equity?

ii. What would be CPK’s WACC?

b. If CPK’s Debt/Total Equity Capital Ratio was 20%;

i. What would be CPK’s Return on Equity?

ii. What would be CPK’s WACC?

c. If CPK’s Debt/Total Equity Capital Ratio was 30%;

i. What would be CPK’s Return on Equity?

ii. What would be CPK’s WACC?

3. Utilizing case data from Figure 9 answer the following questions

a. If CPK’s Debt/Total Equity Capital Ratio was 10%;

iii. What would be CPK’s anticipated share price?

b. If CPK’s Debt/Total Equity Capital Ratio was 20%;

iv. What would be CPK’s anticipated share price?

c. If CPK’s Debt/Total Equity Capital Ratio was 30%;

v. What would be CPK’s anticipated share price?

d. What role does the tax deductibility of interest play in encouraging debt financing at

CPK?

4. What capital structure policy would you recommend for CPK?

Case Study Assumptions: 1. This case introduces the Modigiani-Miller capital structure irrelevance propositions and the

concept of debt tax shields.

2. To calculate CPK’s WACC utilize the CAPM model

3. CPK’s Beta can be modeled using the following formula:

a. L = U[1 + (1 − T)D/E]

i. L = CPK’s Beta with leverage

ii. U = CPK’s Beta without leverage

iii. T = Corporate Tax Rate

iv. D = Market value of Debt

v. E] = Market value of Equity

4. Beta will need to be adjusted to account for the difference between actual and target debt ratio by

unlevering beta to determine an unlevered asset beta and levering beta at the target debt rate.

Case Study Analysis Papers grading rubric

Grading Criteria Maximum

Points Summarize the Modigiani-Miller (1958) capital structure theory as described within Capital Structure Theory: A Current Perspective

15

Summarize your interpretation of optimal capital structure as described within Capital Structure Theory: A Current Perspective

15

Summarize the critiques of the Modigiani-Miller capital structure approach as described within Capital Structure Theory: A Current Perspective

10

Discuss Return on Equity for CPK if; Debt/Total Equity Capital Ratio was 10%; Debt/Total Equity Capital Ratio was 20%; and Debt/Total Equity Capital Ratio was 30%.

15

Discuss WACC for CPK if; Debt/Total Equity Capital Ratio was 10%; Debt/Total Equity Capital Ratio was 20%; and Debt/Total Equity Capital Ratio was 30%.

15

Discuss the anticipated share price for CPK if; Debt/Total Equity Capital Ratio was 10%; Debt/Total Equity Capital Ratio was 20%; and Debt/Total Equity Capital Ratio was 30%.

15

Develop and discuss your proposed capital structure for CPK. 10 Proper spelling, punctuation, report components, and APA Formatting 5 Total 100
The post Discuss Return on Equity for CPK if; Debt/Total Equity Capital Ratio was 10%; Debt/Total Equity Capital Ratio was 20%; and Debt/Total Equity Capital Ratio was 30%. first appeared on Assignment writing service.

Testimonials

Best Service

The book review I asked for is so amazing! Endless thanks to your team for completing my review and for...

Great Job

Great job! Those were you, guys, who made my coursework perfect in time according to all my requirements. I will...

Best

They look cool and trustworthy enough to me. I gather they made discounts as their prices are quite affordable if...

No Complaints So far Guys

Yeah …I really like all the discounts that they offer, the prices are very flexible. Plus they have different promotions...

Comes through every time

I have used this website for many times, and each time they found perfect writers for me and they produce...

Mh! not bad…

The worst part ever was to find my deadline postponed for 1 hour ! They couldn`t finish the essay within...

CLICK HERE  To order your paper

About Scholarfront Essay writing service

We are a professional paper writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework. We offer HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE Papers.

How It Works

To make an Order you only need to click on “Order Now” and we will direct you to our Order Page. Fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.

Are there Discounts?

All new clients are eligible for upto 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.

 CLICK HERE to Order Your Assignment

 

ORDER WITH 15% DISCOUNT

Let your paper be done by an expert

Custom Essay Writing Service

Our custom essay writing service has already gained a positive reputation in this business field. Understandably so, all custom papers produced by our academic writers are individually crafted from scratch and written according to all your instructions and requirements. We offer Havard, APA, MLA, or Chicago style papers in more than 70 disciplines. With our writing service, you can get quality custom essays, as well as a dissertation, a research paper, or term papers for an affordable price. Any paper will be written on time for a cheap price.

Professional Essay writing service

When professional help in completing any kind of homework is all you need, scholarfront.com is the right place to get it. We guarantee you help in all kinds of academia, including essay, coursework, research, or term paper help etc., it is no problem for us. With our cheap essay writing service, you can be sure to get credible academic aid for a reasonable price, as the name of our website suggests. For years, we have been providing online custom writing assistance to students from countries all over the world, including the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, Italy, New Zealand, China, and Japan.