Home>Applied Sciences homework help>Paper # 2
Reading & Writing Assignment #4:
1. Read pp. 102 – 149 of They Called Us Enemy (I will send you the reading)
2. Visit the KHC Virtual Exhibit on Nazi Concentration Camps and check out the exhibit
Choose & visit at least 3 of the exhibit’s sites: Text, Images & Captions, Exhibit Videos, Exhibit Map, Charts & Stats, Lib guide, Add’l resources, and Catalogue
3. Screen “Oppression and Resistance in America’s World War II Concentration Camps” a QCC Common Read talk by Dr. Gary Okihiro ( click )
Once you have completed the reading above (including 1 through 3), please write a reflection on this week’s reading assignment on Takei, as well as what you learned from the KHC exhibit on Nazi concentration camps and Dr. Okihiro’s talk. 500-word minimum preferred.
(Hey my dear Try to avoid talking or judging by skin color or ethnicity, that professor is Chinese so try to write good stuff about them but yeah he told me for my last assignment that you did he said “Bold enough but please avoid judging by skin color and ethnicity, Taking yourself in their shoes should dictate what exactly is requested or each individual”:(
You are invited to do any or all of the following:
-Choose 2 or more specific panels or pages from pp. 74 – 149 that deeply resonate and/or speak to you.
-Reflect on the 3 exhibit sites/ features you visited and things you learned from each site within the KHC virtual exhibit.
-Reflect on Dr. Okihiro’s talk and make connections to things you are learning about Asian American history, as well as any related area to ideas, themes, and/or topics you are learning about so far in this course.
-Draw connections between all three sources and share major takeaways that emerged for you.
Discussion voice recording (3 minutes of speaking)
In this third topic, please consider any important and/or significant takeaways from screening the rest of Asian Americans, Episodes 4 (“Generation Rising”) & 5 (“Breaking Through”).
As you share out your ideas, feel free to do ANYYY of the following:
1. Point to 3 areas from each episode that resonated or stood out to you. 🌈
2. Draw any connections🔗 between what you screened and any broader context 🗺 (e.g., these can include topics and issues related to society, culture, race, politics, and so forth).
3. Discuss anything personally relatable and/or anything that reminds you of your own family history, background, and/or identity. 🖤
4. Share any thoughts about how this documentary enlightens you about anything about the future generations to come. 🚸 🔮
The post Discuss anything personally relatable and/or anything that reminds you of your own family history, background, and/or identity. 🖤 first appeared on Assignment writing service.