- Describe the case briefly and the essential accounting issues at stake at Choice House.
- Using the COSO Internal Control—Integrated Framework Executive Summary (Links to an external site.), describe the internal control weaknesses. Provide your recommendation for how to tighten up the controls for Choice House based on the COSO summary.
- Provide your recommendations for Ashley to move forward with this difficult situation. Apply any relevant ethical theories in your recommendation.
- Your written paper should be 4-5 pages in length not counting the title and reference pages, which you must include.
- Use terms, evidence, and concepts from class readings.
- You need to cite at least three sources for this assignment, outside of the textbook. The CSU Global Library (Links to an external site.) is a great place to find resources.
- Your paper must be formatted according to CSU Global Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- If you need help formatting, writing, or doing research the CSU Global Writing Center (Links to an external site.) can help!
Review the Module 6 Critical Thinking Rubric for full details on how you will be graded on this assignment.
Reference: Weller, P. M., Poulson, L. L., Nienhaus, B. J. (2017) Ethical choices at Choice House. IMA Educational Case Journal, 10(3), 1-4.