Home>Biology homework help>OL-12
Max 250 words:
Select an organization and identify and evaluate the components of its Strategic Plan (i.e., Vision, Mission, Values, Core Competencies, Goals, Objectives, Action/Implementation Plan, Metrics, etc.) by answering the following questions:
• Does the plan convey an overall purpose and the desired results of the organization, and how to achieve those results?
• Does the Mission Statement clearly explain why the organization exists?
• Does the Vision Statement describe where the organization is headed, what it intends to be, or how it wishes to be perceived in the future? Clear, concise, and memorable?
• Based on the content of the plan, do you think the plan has adequately considered the strategic environment?
• Do the goals and objectives support the vision, mission, values, core competencies, etc.?
• Is the plan understandable?
• What are your other observations and reactions to the plan? What do you like? What could be improved?
You may evaluate a Strategic Plan of your choosing, such as the Strategic Plan of the organization you currently work for, or evaluate one of the following plans:
· Intelligence Community Information Technology Enterprise Strategy, 2016-2020
· Commonwealth of PA Enterprise Information Technology Strategic Plan, 2016-2019
· US Department of Agriculture IT Strategic Plan, 2014-2018