f CAPELLA UNIVERSITY BUS-FP3012: Fundamentals of Leadership Western Medical Enterprises
Application Questionnaire Directions: Please provide responses to the three prompts below. The expectation is that each response is 750–1,000 words in length. Record your answers in the Application Questionnaire Response Template.
Leadership Experience Describe an instance (750–1,000 words) where you were required to lead a team. The team you lead could be a formal (Business setting) or informal (Home, Church, Volunteer, Athletics, et cetera). Note: If you do not have a team leadership experience, write about the leader of a team of which you were a member. [Enter your response in the Application Questionnaire Response Template.]
Leadership Approach Analyze your approach (750–1,000 words) to the challenge from a leadership prospective using specific examples. It is not important whether or not your efforts were successful. What is important is the approach you take to appraising your leadership decisions and actions. Consider the following:
• What was the purpose or shared vision of the team?
• The effectiveness of your leadership approach and style. Did you get buy in from stakeholders?
• Decision-making processes and outcomes? What were your good decisions? What would you have done differently?
• How did you communication your vision, values, decisions, information, et cetera? [Enter your response in the Application Questionnaire Response Template.]
Fostering Collaboration and Motivation Analyze your ability (750–1,000 words) to foster collaboration and motivating team members. Consider the following:
• Describe how you facilitated or encouraged team member or participant collaboration.
• Describe actions you took to motivate people to realize your vision. Were they effective? Why or why not?
[Enter your response in the Application Questionnaire Response Template.]
Western Medical EnterprisesApplication Questionnaire
Fostering Collaboration and Motivation
The post Describe actions you took to motivate people to realize your vision. Were they effective? Why or why not? first appeared on Assignment writing service.