MRKT 621 Main Project
Group Marketing Plan
Students will work in groups (to be assigned by me) to research and write a complete marketing plan for a client. The client will be …….. The marketing plan will count for 35% of your grade. Since this is a major assignment, please plan your time accordingly. The plan will require you to critically analyze the current environment, client strengths and weaknesses and generate recommendations in light of your budget (………..) and other constraints. Your paper should be between 15 and 20 pages in length. Group members will also present their marketing plan to the client, at a day/time to be determined (after your final examination). This formal presentation must incorporate audio-visual aids.
The following assessment criteria will be used for team presentations of marketing plans:
· Do major points have specific details?
· Was a proper summary done?
· Was everybody knowledgeable (and therefore did not have to read their entire presentation)?
· Was Power Point visually pleasing?
· Were slides easy to read?
· Were visuals appropriate and professional?
· Did group members address the audience in a professional manner?
· Was there a proper introduction of group members and topic areas to be covered?
· Were there proper transitions between speakers?
· Did group members present themselves in a professional manner?
· Did the group respond to questions with knowledge and professionalism?
The following assessment criteria will be used for written marketing plans:
Written Content/Development – 50%
· Content is comprehensive/accurate/persuasive and demonstrates critical thinking.
· Displays an understanding of client and environmental issues.
· Major points supported by specific details/examples and critical analysis.
· Research is adequate/timely
· Writer has gone beyond textbook for resources
Higher-Order Thinking – 20%
· Suggestions are show a comprehension of market factors as well as client strengths and capabilities.
· Is able to integrate theory and best practices into thoughtful suggestions for client. As such, team has critically analyzed the various aspects of the market and applied these to the problem at hand.
Organization — 15%
· Use of template as outlined in text.
· The introduction provides sufficient background on the topic, major points
· Structure is clear, logical, and easy to follow
· Subsequent sections develop/support central theme
· Conclusion/recommendations follow logically from the body of the paper
Style/Mechanics – 15%
· Citations/reference page follow guidelines
· Properly cites ideas/info from other sources
· Paper is laid out effectively–uses, heading and other reader-friendly tools
· Paper is neat/shows attention to detail
· Rules of grammar, usage, punctuation are followed
· Spelling is correct
· Sentences are complete, clear, and concise
· Sentences are well-constructed with varied structure
· Transitions between sentences paragraphs and sections help maintain the flow of thought
· Words used are precise and unambiguous
· The tone is appropriate to audience, content, and assignment
The post Competitive Analysis, Suggestions In Brief Marketing Plan first appeared on Assignment writing service.
Competitive Analysis, Suggestions In Brief Marketing Plan
Text or Whatsapp Olivia at +1 (307) 209-4351
MRKT 621 Main Project
Let your paper be done by an expert
Custom Essay Writing Service
Our custom essay writing service has already gained a positive reputation in this business field. Understandably so, all custom papers produced by our academic writers are individually crafted from scratch and written according to all your instructions and requirements. We offer Havard, APA, MLA, or Chicago style papers in more than 70 disciplines. With our writing service, you can get quality custom essays, as well as a dissertation, a research paper, or term papers for an affordable price. Any paper will be written on time for a cheap price.
Professional Essay writing service
When professional help in completing any kind of homework is all you need, scholarfront.com is the right place to get it. We guarantee you help in all kinds of academia, including essay, coursework, research, or term paper help etc., it is no problem for us. With our cheap essay writing service, you can be sure to get credible academic aid for a reasonable price, as the name of our website suggests. For years, we have been providing online custom writing assistance to students from countries all over the world, including the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, Italy, New Zealand, China, and Japan.