Gradebook Comments None
Points Possible 100.0
Resubmissions Allowed? Yes
Remaining Submissions Unlimited
Attachments checked for originality? Yes
Write a 750 – 1250 word paper on the following topic:
Compare and contrast financial and managerial accounting. Provide one specific, real-life example of how either financial accounting
helps external stakeholders make informed decisions or how managerial accounting helps managers to improve operational and
Your paper must be formatted according to APA 6th edition guidelines, and you need to use at least three external references. Save your
file as “LastnameFirstinitial-ACCT105-8.”
Note that your attached paper will automatically be submitted to Turnitin, and an Originality Report should be sent back to the classroom
within around 15 minutes. The Originality report does not actually recommend changes. It does point out where you may need to add a
citation or quotation marks (if not already cited). Once you use it a few times, you will appreciate this tool, as it will assist you in improving
quality and content, as well as avoid plagiarism. Your goal is to keep direct quotations to a minimum and to make sure that you do not just
cut and paste material. Ensure that all your references are cited. A report with a similarity index less than 25% is acceptable for
undergraduate level work.
Your paper will be evaluated according to the Writing Assignment Grading Rubric shown below. To maximize your grade, be sure to use
the proper organization (intro, body, conclusion) and follow APA style. Your paper should have a title page and reference page, but you do
not need an abstract for this assignment. See the PowerPoint presentation attached for APA assistance.
Guidelines Writing Assignment Grading Criteria
• Response demonstrates a clear understanding of the key elements of assignment questions.
• Response thoroughly covers the elements in a substantive manner.
7/12/2020 APUS CLE : ACCT105 D002 Spr 20 : Assignments
• Response demonstrates critical thinking and analysis.
• Content is complete and accurate.
• Introduction and conclusion provide adequate information on the given topic.
• Paper structure is clear and easy to follow.
• Ideas flow in a logical sequence.
• Introduction provides a sound introduction to the topic and previews major points.
• Paragraph transitions are logical and support the flow of thought throughout the paper.
• The conclusion thoroughly reviews the major points.
• Sentences are well constructed, complete, clear, and concise.
• Words used are specific an unambiguous.
• The tone is appropriate to the content and assignment.
• Grammar, spelling, and punctuation are correct.
• APA guidelines (6th edition) are followed, such as headers, citations, references, etc.
• Effective use of aids such as sections, summaries, table of contents, indices, and appendices (if appropriate).
Compare and contrast financial and managerial accounting
Let your paper be done by an expert
Custom Essay Writing Service
Our custom essay writing service has already gained a positive reputation in this business field. Understandably so, all custom papers produced by our academic writers are individually crafted from scratch and written according to all your instructions and requirements. We offer Havard, APA, MLA, or Chicago style papers in more than 70 disciplines. With our writing service, you can get quality custom essays, as well as a dissertation, a research paper, or term papers for an affordable price. Any paper will be written on time for a cheap price.
Professional Essay writing service
When professional help in completing any kind of homework is all you need, scholarfront.com is the right place to get it. We guarantee you help in all kinds of academia, including essay, coursework, research, or term paper help etc., it is no problem for us. With our cheap essay writing service, you can be sure to get credible academic aid for a reasonable price, as the name of our website suggests. For years, we have been providing online custom writing assistance to students from countries all over the world, including the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, Italy, New Zealand, China, and Japan.