ARTICLE ANALYSIS Name: _______________________ Date: ____________________ 1. Briefly and clearly state the main idea of the article:
2. List the important facts that the author(s) uses to support the main idea:
3. Identify weaknesses in its argument such as bias, misinformation, or flawed reasoning:
4. What point could be added to its thesis?
5. How do you feel this article relates to course material?
6. Write a personal review of the article making correlations if possible between theory and practice.
7. In your opinion, was this article published in a credible journal?