(All three parts’ answers must be written in paragraphs – NOT bullet point)
In order to participate in this discussion, you will need to reviewed the PowerPoint slides VIDEO.
· What might be a subject about another culture you would like to research?
· What might your hypothesis be?
· What research method would you use?
· What might be some of the issues/problems that could occur with this research?
· How might bias affect the research and/or the results of your research? Use a minimum of 2 examples of what bias might you have to consider.
· Explain how cultural practices might be a variable in your experiment.
· As a rule, what are some of the challenges faced by researcher when studying culture?
org/article/many-cultures-one-psychology“>https://www.americanscientist.org/article/many-cultures-one-psychology (Links to an external site.)
· What were Joseph Herrick’s findings in his 2010 study?
· What did his finding throw into question on cultural studies?
· Reference one additional finding from other studies in the article related to cultural studies
Review Part 1 in regard to the hypothesis you choose and the Part 2 article, how might the information from Part 2 influence your selected study? Would you change anything? What might you keep?
The post · What did his finding throw into question on cultural studies? first appeared on Assignment writing service.