Please answer each question below:
· Revisit the goals and objectives from your Practicum Experience Plan. Explain the degree to which you achieved each during the practicum experience.
· Reflect on any three (3) most challenging patients you encountered during the practicum experience.
· What was most challenging about each?
· What did you learn from this experience?
· What resources were available?
· What evidence-based practice did you use for the patients?
· What would you do differently?
· How are you managing patient flow and volume?
· How can you apply your growing skillset to be a social change agent within your community?
· Reflect on how you might improve your skills and knowledge and communicate those efforts to your Preceptor.
· Answer the questions: How am I doing? What is missing?
*********INITIAL GOAL FROM MARCH 1ST ***
Now, write three to four (3–4) possible goals and objectives for this practicum experience. Ensure that they follow the SMART Strategy, as described in the Learning Resources.
1. Goal: my first goal is that in 4 weeks’ time,I will be able documents recommendations for psychiatric consultations accurately without helpa. Objective: keep accurate running log of all the client’sb. Objective: record a detail data of the patientc. Objective: systematically review each clients care plans2. Goal: my second goal is to be able todevelop SMART goals for practicum experiences in 4 weeks’ timea. Objective: making structured goals that anyone who reads them will easily understand.b. Objective: keeping an up-to-date notes and establish a schedule whereby my notes, treatment plans and assessment are complete at a specific time during the week.c. Objective: outlining a precise realistic scope by drafting a prospectus of my project3. Goal: my third goal is to improve my Pharmacotherapeutic skills by the end of this practicum.a. Objective: knowing theappropriate evidence based clinical practice guidelines for psychotherapeutic planb. Objective: understandingthe perception of each client regarding the therapeutic process.4. Goal: by the end of this practicum, I would be able to accurately distinguish and develop exceptional diagnostic reasoning skills.a. Objective: understand the process of differential diagnosisb. Objective: making a list of possible diagnosis for the patient base on the symptoms the patient present with and narrowing it to the appropriate diagnosis.c. Objective: continue to maintain boundary with clientThe post · How can you apply your growing skillset to be a social change agent within your community? first appeared on Assignment writing service.