In this crime scene scenario, there are a number of evidence types that you will need to collect. The crime scene is a single-floor house with a burned-down tool shed in the back. There is a mailbox that appears to have been hit by a car backing out of the driveway. It is 90 degrees (F) with 100% humidity. The items you will collect include the following:
· A vial of liquid blood
· Stains on clothing that may be semen
· A paper packet containing an unknown powder
· Fumes from the shed that was burned to the ground, containing a body (the body will be handled by the medical examiner, not you)
· Paint transfer apparently from a vehicle onto the mailbox in front of the crime scene
· Hair and fiber found on a hammer with what appears to be dried blood
In a 4–6-page paper, complete the following:
· Describe the methods you would use to pack these items for transport to the lab.
· Explain the danger of the evidence degradation due to the environment.
· Describe the instrumentation at the lab that might be used to examine the evidence.
The post · Describe the methods you would use to pack these items for transport to the lab. first appeared on Assignment writing service.